cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch Screen Not Working on Asus Zenbook Pro 14

Jiraiya678
Star I

Hi, 

I bought, Asus Zenbook Pro 14 it's was working prefect before 2 days, but now whenever I'm trying to open the analytics board for my website which is build on custom CMS and related to houses, the touch screen got stuck specially on analytics. It remained shucked untill I restart it. 

Can you please guide me what is the most possible solution to fix this annoying issue. 

5 REPLIES 5

Falcon_ASUS

@Jiraiya678 
What is the full model name of the laptop you are using?
Is it the same situation when using all browsers to browse this specific website? Or is it a specific browser?
If you uninstall and reinstall the browser, does the problem improve?
Also, please try to update your system to the latest.
If the problem does not improve, could you please provide an operation video for me to confirm?
Thank you.
How to find Model Name 
[Notebook/Desktop/AIO] How to use Windows Update in OS system and how to update BIOS through Windows...

Hi, 

@Falcon_ASUS

Thanks for the reply, 

Here is the model name "Asus Zenbook 14 Flip OLED (UP5401)"  and here is my website.

@Falcon_ASUS wrote:

@Jiraiya678 
Is it the same situation when using all browsers to browse this specific website? Or is it a specific browser?
If the problem does not improve, could you please provide an operation video for me to confirm?
Thank you.
How to find Model Name 
[Notebook/Desktop/AIO] How to use Windows Update in OS system and how to update BIOS through Windows...

@Falcon_ASUS wrote:

@Jiraiya678 
Thank you.
How to find Model Name 

Here is the model name  Asus Zenbook 14 Flip OLED (UP5401). My website  nerfweb is still facing issue on it.

@Jiraiya678 

Please kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.

1. Could you please provide a video of the problem for me to confirm?
2. The product model you provided is not a complete model. Could you please provide it again? 
3. What are the BIOS version, operating system build version, and browser version you are currently using?
Thank you.