cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screenpad 2.0 is not working

H4V3F4N
Star I
I had the laptop for a few months now UX434FLC
The screen and system have been working fine but some time ago my screen pad had turned off as if it had not been connected or the drivers were not working, and so i gave it a day thinking there were updates. After seeing there were no changes. i had went online to find solutions and i had found a website on asus support regarding the screenpad 2.0 issue, i followed the screenpad 2.0 troubleshoot guide thoroughly and got the necessary drivers from myasus to update it but after having to look around and download there were still no change. I had reinstall the drivers and sccreenxpert a decent amount of times and there still were no changes i run screenxpert as administrator and the screen turn on but as screenpad not 2.0 i got the update file for the 2.0 and tried to run it it ran into an error saying the update is not supported on my version of the laptop. i had email asus to get some help however i still was not able to find an answer to why this had happen. I looked at every driver possible to cause the problem and windows update too there still is no change. i had run the screenpad 2.0 optimizer and an error came up saying to ask for help from asus the following error has been given below. i really do wish this can be resolved soon.
7HOZ5HXHU6JR.png

25 REPLIES 25

transnone13
Star I
I've been scouring the internet for a similar problem and replying to sub. The Zephyrus Duo 15 I just bought appears that ScreenXpert 2.0 application items do not respond to touch, only mouse interaction aside from the launcher button. This may be in response to the recent 2004 Windows 10 update, but it is clearly related to the drivers or APP itself. I can go in uninstall the drivers for ScreenXpert, then reinstall and it may work until the notebook is rebooted. I'm not surprised I've been purchasing ASUS products for a long time, but their software has always been questionable. Hopefully, you guys are hard working on an APP and driver so my brand spanking new laptop's keystone software works properly.

transnone13
Star I
transnone13

I've been scouring the internet for a similar problem and replying to sub. The Zephyrus Duo 15 I just bought appears that ScreenXpert 2.0 application items do not respond to touch, only mouse interaction aside from the launcher button. This may be in response to the recent 2004 Windows 10 update, but it is clearly related to the drivers or APP itself. I can go in uninstall the drivers for ScreenXpert, then reinstall and it may work until the notebook is rebooted. I'm not surprised I've been purchasing ASUS products for a long time, but their software has always been questionable. Hopefully, you guys are hard working on an APP and driver so my brand spanking new laptop's keystone software works properly.

View post
It appears if you designate any monitor other than the laptop's display as primary it screws it up. Confirmed and repeatable, please fix this...

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello @transnone13 ,
Sorry I'm a bit confused.
Your device is equipped with Screenpad plus initially, so no need to proceed any upgrade.
May I know if your screenpad plus issue occur after you update to Windows 2004?
May you provide some screenshot or video of the issue?
Please refer to below FAQ for the driver installation as well.
[Notebook] How to fix the ScreenPad Plus problems when it is not working properly on my ASUS noteboo...Thank you.

transnone13
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hello @transnone13 ,

Sorry I'm a bit confused.

Your device is equipped with Screenpad plus initially, so no need to proceed any upgrade.

May I know if your screenpad plus issue occur after you update to Windows 2004?

May you provide some screenshot or video of the issue?

Please refer to below FAQ for the driver installation as well.

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041420

Thank you.

View post
Blake I've followed the instructions to a T. I'm not sure how you would like me to post the video, but I'll grab one and post it on Vimeo with a link--standby.

transnone13
Star I
transnone13

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/98312#Comment_98312

Blake I've followed the instructions to a T. I'm not sure how you would like me to post the video, but I'll grab one and post it on Vimeo with a link--standby.

View post
sys-info.png