Star I
System: zenbook 14 flip oled
Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence: every charge
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:My zenbook 14 flip oled has been overheating when charging and in use it reaches up to 92 celsius i have to stop using it to charge whats the problem do i need a replacement ?
6 REPLIES 6

Falcon_ASUS
arandres177
  1. System: zenbook 14 flip oled
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model:
  4. Frequency of occurrence: every charge
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:My zenbook 14 flip oled has been overheating when charging and in use it reaches up to 92 celsius i have to stop using it to charge whats the problem do i need a replacement ?

Overheating
@arandres177
Please try the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Notebook] Troubleshooting - Overheating (Fan) issue of ASUS laptop | Official Support | ASUS GlobalIf the situation remains the same, according to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

willjoe2442
Star III
Why Is Your Laptop Overheating? Your laptop is overheating because of insufficient cooling. Potential reasons include dust blocking intake grills or exhaust ports, a clogged-up fan, or degenerating thermal paste or thermal pad.

Hope this helps

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
Does your device have a fan?
Does it spin to maximum speed?
How old is the laptop?
What is the temperature when you are using it but not charging?
If it is spinning fast and blowing hot air then personally at that point I would take it in for service if it is under warranty.
It could be a number of things so let us know the answers to the above so we can look into it further.

arandres177
Star I
My laptop has 2 fans and it's brand new ! When in use bot not charging is fine like 45 degrees celsius but as soon as I plug in while it's powered on it jumps to 90s in seconds