Star II
System: asus zen book pro duo
Battery or AC: battery
Model: ux582
Frequency of occurrence: intermittent
Reset OS: no
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description When in use I keep my ASUS running fan speeds usually stay semi in sync maybe a 30-50 difference in RPM. Today while gaming i noticed that the cpu fan was running at 1000 rpm higher than the gpu fan for a few min and they would sync back up. I ran a fan test in my asus and it came back clear. Is this normal?
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
draco6769
  1. System: asus zen book pro duo
  2. Battery or AC: battery
  3. Model: ux582
  4. Frequency of occurrence: intermittent
  5. Reset OS: no
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description When in use I keep my ASUS running fan speeds usually stay semi in sync maybe a 30-50 difference in RPM. Today while gaming i noticed that the cpu fan was running at 1000 rpm higher than the gpu fan for a few min and they would sync back up. I ran a fan test in my asus and it came back clear. Is this normal?

Different Fan speeds? Is it normal?
@draco6769
Sorry, I don't quite understand your actual question. Do you think the CPU fan is abnormal?
If so, what is the full model name of the laptop you are using?
[Notebook] How to check the model name and BIOS version | Official Support | ASUS GlobalHave you updated your BIOS and system to the latest?
Does the problem persist if you reboot the laptop?
If it still exists, can you please provide me with the steps and error screen of the problem you have encountered for confirmation?
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.