Star I
System: Windows 11
Battery or AC: both
Model: UX325E
Frequency of occurrence: permanent
Reset OS: done
Screenshot or video: please find attached
========================
Detailed description: has a problem with my screen brightness, part appear with low brightness and small part appear with high brightness and can't
I think it is a software problem, it is divided brightness problem, we can't control it or adjust it at all, the desktop brightness always low also inside applications like email, it is not task bar brightness problem, I hide my taskbar but still the lower part of higher brightness than the other part of the above screen, photos indicate that
downloaded and install graphics software from ASUS website but no solution happened
find another one here in the discussion have the same problem with the same device, it seems a common problem, hope someone could help
problem1.jpeg
problem2.jpeg
problem-3.jpeg
problem4.jpeg
problem-5.jpeg
fix or adjust
4 REPLIES 4

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello Magdi and thank you for reaching out.
Could you help confirm if the model name is UX325EA? Is the Intel Graphics Driver updated to the latest version, Version V31.0.101.3729?
Does the screen brightness problem occur after making any manual adjustments or changes? For example, installing an external device or software?
It is recommended that you refer to the link for troubleshooting the display problem first, including EC reset and using Microsoft hotkeys to reset the display settings to test if the issue can be fixed.
[Notebook/AIO] Troubleshooting - Main (Internal) Display problem | Official Support | ASUS GlobalThank you.

Willjoe
Star II

Go to Control Panel > System and Security > Power Options and check that your power options aren't affecting the brightness on your screen. While there, check that the brightness isn't automatically adjusted by your PC or laptop. Update your display drivers

Regards,

Will

camilasaunder89
Rising Star I

You can fix the brightness problem by using the below methods:

Method 1. Update your Windows 10 Operating System.
Method 2. Disable/Enable your Display Adapter.
Method 3. Update your Display Adapter.
Method 4. Reinstall your Display Driver
Method 5. Update Drivers Manually.

This is one of the most common problem in Windows. Low or High brightness often leads in disrupting the overall computer system. Read this blog to know the complete process - https://wethegeek.com/brightness-not-working-on-windows/

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.