This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery draining issue

Zizo-Mo
Star I

the battery is draining quickly. the laptop is new I just made all the steps required. and still the battery it looks like it will not take 8.3 hours mentioned for this laptop as a battery lifetime. So what is precisely the battery lifetime for the Zen book 14X oled UX5400 EAG? and what can I do for this issue since I just bought the laptop one week ago

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anbby_ASUS

Hi @Zizo-Mo ,

After confirming, we found that there is no information about an 8.3 hours battery life mentioned for this model on the official website. Could you please provide us with a relevant link to facilitate further verification with the relevant department?

Actual battery life of the computer may vary depending on product configuration, usage patterns, operating conditions, and power management settings. 
You can refer to the following link to adjust battery usage settings and extend battery life. Thank you.

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1043914

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Anbby_ASUS

Hi @Zizo-Mo ,

After confirming, we found that there is no information about an 8.3 hours battery life mentioned for this model on the official website. Could you please provide us with a relevant link to facilitate further verification with the relevant department?

Actual battery life of the computer may vary depending on product configuration, usage patterns, operating conditions, and power management settings. 
You can refer to the following link to adjust battery usage settings and extend battery life. Thank you.

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1043914

Zizo-Mo
Star I

@Anbby_ASUSthank you for your response. here is the link that mentioned 8.3 hours  https://techent.tv/2022/05/13/asus-zenbook-14x-oled-ux5400e-review/  I just want to know the expected hours for the battery because I am confused. while my work is not heavy work like (gaming or designing) I just used it for browsing, writing, and reading PDFs. That is why I am asking for the expected time because i am seeing it running out on the normal work. 

Anbby_ASUS

Hi @Zizo-Mo ,

Thank you for providing the information.
After verification, we have confirmed that the webpage you mentioned is not an official source and the data presented there are from media testings.
Usually, this type of testings may be under standby mode with all performance settings set to the lowest.
The battery life of the laptop depends on the performance settings and usage conditions.
If multiple files、web pages or videos are opened at the same time, it may also cause faster battery consumption.
We appreciate for your understanding.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.