This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery can't charge

ZT-cc953ebf
Star I
hello, my name kevin, i have an issued about my laptop, typpe of my laptop : Zenbook 14 UM425IA 16 GB, ryzen 7 4700 U, at the first indicator lamp was blink and the color is orange, but the battery persentage cant charge. now at 80% battery persantage the indicator lamp color white but didn't charge.. thankyou .. please helpme
4 REPLIES 4

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
xia4.kevin@gmail.com

hello, my name kevin, i have an issued about my laptop, typpe of my laptop : Zenbook 14 UM425IA 16 GB, ryzen 7 4700 U, at the first indicator lamp was blink and the color is orange, but the battery persentage cant charge. now at 80% battery persantage the indicator lamp color white but didn't charge.. thankyou .. please helpme

battery can't charge
simple uninstall asus battery application or
disable battery charging option in My Asus

ZT-cc953ebf
Star I
i've done it many times... but now, the indicator color is white. and the battery persantage dosn't increase. stuck in 81%.
thankyou

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
xia4.kevin@gmail.com

i've done it many times... but now, the indicator color is white. and the battery persantage dosn't increase. stuck in 81%.

thankyou

View post
then asus battery charging application added certain registry keys , so that you battery charging not increased , . find the asus battery related Registry keys and delete it , restart the windows

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Kevin,
May I know which battery mode you are on now? please kindly share a screenshot.
and please kindly check if your BIOS, ASUS System Control Interface V2 driver and My ASUS app are all up to date.
Thank you.