System: Windows 11
Battery or AC:
Model: Asus Zenbook Duo Ux482
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:

So i have got the laptop recently and i wanted to get a 125% scaling for the main display while keeping the second screen at 100% scaling. However regards which scaling i change, it automatically applies to both screens and i am unable to figure out how to stop this.
By default the screen scaling is set to 150% on main and 100% on the second screen. If you try to change scaling on either screens, it changes both...
Anyone got a solution for this?
13 REPLIES 13

Falcon_ASUS
MAKAO

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/216861#Comment_216861

@Falcon_ASUS

Hello, i did restore my system (reset) and the issue persisted. so i took it for to the service center for for a factory level new system copy, and i still have the same issue....!

P.s. i have not touched the display resolution on either screen during any of my attempts to change the scale, the resolution is the recommended one by default.

View post
@MAKAO
I have sent you a message, please check.
Thank you.

MAKAO
Star III
Contacted @Falcon_ASUS and he was extremely helpful, and we found the issue.

Aparently if you want to set a lower or higher scaling, you can only use the options they provide as per the snip below (and only for the main screen)
image.png

IF you want to set up a custom scaling... well then goodluck cuz it will apply to both screens. Not sure if this is a bug or something microsoft/asus missed, but seems like it needs to be taken care of, so that i can set custom scaling to one screen only.

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
Sorry to hear about the Microsoft bug but thank you for sharing your findings

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.