System: Windows 11
Battery or AC:
Model: Asus Zenbook Duo Ux482
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:

So i have got the laptop recently and i wanted to get a 125% scaling for the main display while keeping the second screen at 100% scaling. However regards which scaling i change, it automatically applies to both screens and i am unable to figure out how to stop this.
By default the screen scaling is set to 150% on main and 100% on the second screen. If you try to change scaling on either screens, it changes both...
Anyone got a solution for this?
13 REPLIES 13

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
Unfortunately I can't reproduce your problem. I am able to set the scaling of the main display independently, but I am unable to change the secondary display from the default 100%. Are you using the Windows display settings or something else?

MAKAO
Star III

MAKAO
Star III
potatosubwoofer

Unfortunately I can't reproduce your problem. I am able to set the scaling of the main display independently, but I am unable to change the secondary display from the default 100%. Are you using the Windows display settings or something else?

View post

I cant set anything independently, but i can change the resolution for both screens.
Here, have a look at the page and the warning i get.

image.png

Falcon_ASUS
MAKAO
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: Asus Zenbook Duo Ux482
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

So i have got the laptop recently and i wanted to get a 125% scaling for the main display while keeping the second screen at 100% scaling. However regards which scaling i change, it automatically applies to both screens and i am unable to figure out how to stop this.

By default the screen scaling is set to 150% on main and 100% on the second screen. If you try to change scaling on either screens, it changes both...

Anyone got a solution for this?

Asus Zenbook duo Ux482 Screen Resolution Issue
@MAKAO
Could you please tell me your product full model name?
[Notebook] How to check the model name and BIOS version | Official Support | ASUS GlobalAlso, please tell me what system version you are currently using.
Which version of Windows operating system am I running?Thank you.