Battery or AC: Battery
Model: Ux482
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:

Hello lovely people,
My use for the laptop includes a lot of screenshots using the shortcut (windows + Scr) which automatically takes a screenshot and saves it to the screenshots folder. In any other device that uses one screen this is a great quick hack and is usually very functional.
However, on the Asus Zenbook Duo if i try to this while both screens are open, the screenshots include the second screen in them as well. I couldn't find a way to stop this. Also, sadly i need to use the second screen for applications while taking snapping screenshots from the main one only, so disabling second screen isn't an option.
Anyone got a solution? Also, I'd rather not use any third party screenshot apps if possible.
3 REPLIES 3

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
Personally I use the shortcut Win + Shift + S in order to take a snip of a particular area. Otherwise you could use Snipping Tool to only screenshot a window.
Unfortunately this was something I had to get used to after switching from Mac. Would have been very nice to have similar or at least configurable behaviour for more serious screenshot users!

MAKAO
Star III
@potatosubwoofer Yeah that sounds like a workaround, but its much less efficient and a bit more time consuming....

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.