This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ZENBOOK DUO SCREENPAD CRASHING AND RESTRATING MANY TIMES A DAY. - ITS URGENT

LAPTOP_GEEK
Star I
System: ASUS ZENBOOK DUO
Battery or AC: BOTH
Model: UX482
Frequency of occurrence: MANY TIMES
Reset OS: WINDOWS 10 64 BIT
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hello,
Respected Members,
& Asus Executive (If here is any who can solve this problem)
How are you? I know there are some threads are present in the forum having the same issue, I don' t know What Asus is doing but I noticed that this problem started after updating to the latest Driver of Screenpad, I don't know How to uninstall this Update? But I quickly need a resolution of this problem. Screenpad crashed and restarts many times. Please advice what to do now?
Hope to see a resolution soon. Thank You.
Regards,
LAPTOP_GEEK

3 REPLIES 3

SeoulSeeker
Star III
Commenting to link the other thread with identical issues. Hopefully increased visibility of multiple people with the same issues will push ASUS to resolve it. Thanks for posting.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/63411/zenbook-duo-screenpad-freezing-and-crashing-50-times-pe...

Falcon_ASUS
LAPTOP_GEEK
  1. System: ASUS ZENBOOK DUO
  2. Battery or AC: BOTH
  3. Model: UX482
  4. Frequency of occurrence: MANY TIMES
  5. Reset OS: WINDOWS 10 64 BIT
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Hello,

Respected Members,

& Asus Executive (If here is any who can solve this problem)

How are you? I know there are some threads are present in the forum having the same issue, I don' t know What Asus is doing but I noticed that this problem started after updating to the latest Driver of Screenpad, I don't know How to uninstall this Update? But I quickly need a resolution of this problem. Screenpad crashed and restarts many times. Please advice what to do now?

Hope to see a resolution soon. Thank You.

Regards,

LAPTOP_GEEK

ASUS ZENBOOK DUO SCREENPAD CRASHING AND RESTRATING MANY TIMES A DAY. - ITS URGENT
@LAPTOP_GEEK
Please provide me with the version number of the system, MyASUS and ScreenXpert version you are currently using.
Which version of Windows operating system am I running?[Notebook] Asus ScreenXpert (ScreenPad Plus) - Introduction | Official Support | ASUS Global[Notebook/Desktop/AIO] How to check and update the version of MyASUS and ASUS System Control Interfa...Also please provide me the VGA driver & ScreenXpert app version for me.

** If this problem has bothered you, I would recommend uninstalling ScreenPad.
[Notebook] ASUS ScreenXpert (Screenpad 2.0) - Introduction | Official Support | ASUS GlobalSorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.