Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
12 REPLIES 12

mohamed_ouldbab
Star II
I wrote a lot of text in detailed description and it all went blanc after posting...

Anyways in short, I tried all the troubleshooting methods I found on the net and I found that the problems were:

Driver Compatibility (Doesn't install or at least doesn't install properly, I tried installing it manually through device manager or CMD it says you don't have permission in cmd and in Device manager it says not compatible with 64 bits os)
Probably not compatible with the ASCI V3 driver (even the V3.1.5 did not fix it)
The options were working and the stopped working, when doing troubleshooting (reinstalling drivers of GPU and ASCI and Splendid) they were gone and never seen again.
AsusSplendid.exe always crashes at startup. I saw that in Maintenance section in control panel
I need a solution other than resetting the whole system, I can't reinstall 50 softwares and fonts I need for design ...

Falcon_ASUS
mohamed_ouldbabaali

I wrote a lot of text in detailed description and it all went blanc after posting...

Anyways in short, I tried all the troubleshooting methods I found on the net and I found that the problems were:

• Driver Compatibility (Doesn't install or at least doesn't install properly, I tried installing it manually through device manager or CMD it says you don't have permission in cmd and in Device manager it says not compatible with 64 bits os)
  • Probably not compatible with the ASCI V3 driver (even the V3.1.5 did not fix it)
  • The options were working and the stopped working, when doing troubleshooting (reinstalling drivers of GPU and ASCI and Splendid) they were gone and never seen again.
  • AsusSplendid.exe always crashes at startup. I saw that in Maintenance section in control panel

I need a solution other than resetting the whole system, I can't reinstall 50 softwares and fonts I need for design ...

View post
@mohamed_ouldbabaali
In order to rule out whether it is caused by other software abnormalities, I may still recommend you to restore the system. Before restoring the system, please back up your data to an external storage device. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 
[Windows 11/10] How to reset the PC and remove all of my personal files, apps and settings | Officia...

mohamed_ouldbab
Star II
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/225962#Comment_225962

@mohamed_ouldbabaali

In order to rule out whether it is caused by other software abnormalities, I may still recommend you to restore the system. Before restoring the system, please back up your data to an external storage device. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1013064/

View post
Would running the system in safe mode do the job? I am actually willing to reset the system in 20 september when the Windows 11 2H22 finally releases officially, but until then it would be better if we find a solution to this...

3dmikee
Rising Star I