Not applicable
System: windows 11
Battery or AC:
Model: ux482 eg
Frequency of occurrence: always
Reset OS: tried
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Need help from someone who has a zenbook duo ux482, intel graphics command center doesn't have the required toggles to turn off display power saving settings that will solve my problem.
Thank you.
4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS
aau aau
  1. System: windows 11
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: ux482 eg
  4. Frequency of occurrence: always
  5. Reset OS: tried
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:Need help from someone who has a zenbook duo ux482, intel graphics command center doesn't have the required toggles to turn off display power saving settings that will solve my problem.

Thank you.

Anyone at Asus with a working ux482?
@aau aau
Unfortunately, if you cannot find this option setting, it means that your laptop does not have this option to turn it off. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
thats what i want to know, from someone who has the same laptop, or if someone can guide me on how to find registry settings and at the end of asus can provide a bios update to completely turn off intel dpst like DELL has done

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
What does DPST stand for? I don't think I have it and all of my power saving settings are toggleable.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Display Power Saving Technology, there are different methods to do it. DELL specifically introduced a BIOS update to turn it off from the bios itself, the problem was huge. Surface laptops also suffered from it. Some people don't notice it, but the screen dims or changes contrast/sharpness to save battery with minimal(according to intel) effect on image quality.