This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All-in-one Z24, use as monitor through HDMI or some line (Zen AiO Pro Z240IC)

System: All-in-one Zen AiO Pro Z240IC
My All-In-One has just 2 HDMI OUT ports, not HDMI-IN
I'd like to use it as a monitor projecting from another PC, provided that I can't play or use power tools, neither installing last Windows OS despite being 5 y/o.
Windows "project in this screen" funcition doesn't work to me, due to resolution loss & lag as well,
So do I have any possibility to use my All-in-one as a monitor
Thx in advance
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
lex_villaronga

System: All-in-one Zen AiO Pro Z240IC

My All-In-One has just 2 HDMI OUT ports, not HDMI-IN

I'd like to use it as a monitor projecting from another PC, provided that I can't play or use power tools, neither installing last Windows OS despite being 5 y/o.

Windows "project in this screen" funcition doesn't work to me, due to resolution loss & lag as well,

So do I have any possibility to use my All-in-one as a monitor

Thx in advance

All-in-one Z24, use as monitor through HDMI or some line (Zen AiO Pro Z240IC)
@lex_villaronga
Since this is the notebook product discussion board, if you have AIO product questions to ask, I may suggest you contact with the local customer service. The following is the contact information: http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.