This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery

Bhatia123
Star I

How many days it takes for asus to deliver a laptop in Melbourne? I have contacted customer support and they do not have any information about my order status. I tried to email, but I do not get any reply. What to do??

6 REPLIES 6

Falcon_ASUS

@Bhatia123 
Please refer to the following questions related to your order.
Thank you.

How can I track my order?
All orders are dispatched with the use of a courier service, which allows you to track your parcel directly from the courier website. You can use your tracking number which is provided via email and enter this on the “Tracking” or “Track your item” option on the courier’s website. If you have not received your tracking number, please call us on 1300 278 788 (Mon-Fri 9:00am to 6:00pm AEST excluding Public Holidays).

When can I expect the delivery?
All orders should be delivered in the expected delivery window as specified on the delivery option, when selecting during the checkout process. If you have not received the goods in the specified delivery window, please call us on 1300 278 788 (Mon-Fri 9:00am to 6:00pm AEST excluding Public Holidays).

I’ve changed my mind and want to cancel my order. What should I do?
Please contact ASUS Support on 1300 278 788 immediately should you wish to cancel an order.

What is the response time for inquiries?
We aim to respond to all emails / inquiries within 1-2 business days. During busy periods, we may experience backlog of inquiries, but nonetheless will aim to respond as soon as possible.

Questions about order status?
Processing - The order has been sent to our warehouse for fulfilment. Your order will usually dispatch within 1 - 2 working days.
Shipped - The order has been fully dispatched. The dispatch tracking number is provided in the Order Tracking email where you can obtain up to date dispatch information.

How do I return my product?
Returns are permitted for refund or exchange and must be initiated by contacting our ASUS Support by phone on 1300 278 788.

Thanks for reply. When I placed the order there was no delivery window shown. I have not received any tracking details. I contacted support and they say they can escalate case but they do not have any other information 

@Bhatia123 
Since purchase-related issues can only be addressed with the purchasing platform, it is recommended that you inquire with the platform's support team again. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Is there any email id that I can contact to? Website of Asus has no email id and only 1 phone number. I have contacted them and they say they are technical team. They do not give any email id of sales team. It is getting very frustrating. Is there any good way to contact asus? I have written messages on support option in website and got no reply