This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS X75VD laptop touchpad hard to use pointer goes all over and too sensitive

JamesT
Star II

I have a ASUS X75VD laptop it has 2.50GHz Intel Core i5 3210M Has Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit 

I tried to installed the Smart Gesture (Touchpad Driver)  but it stops in the middle of installing and says Please update ATK Package V1.0.0020 or later in advance   but have no idea what that means

It the touchpad and mouse buttons seems so sensitive  that is is hard to use I go to  click on the button area and the mouse moves all over is there any other program I can use for it 

It has the ASUS Smart Gesture (Touchpad Driver)   but seems not to show advance option like a Dell 1555 would have 

Todd

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Falcon_ASUS

@JamesT 
Did you previously perform a complete system reinstallation?
If you did reinstall the entire system, please follow the driver installation sequence below.
[Notebook] The suggested sequence of installation drivers 
Thank you.

View solution in original post

JamesT
Star II

I figured it  out 

I 1 installed the ATK Package V1.0.0020  then restarted it and then installed the Smart Gesture (Touchpad Driver)

now is works right I just had to locate the ATK Package

Now  just have to get the speakers loader but probably won't be able to do that as speakers are under the case oh well at least I can use it 

Thank you all I just had to use my brain or whats left if it

Todd 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS

@JamesT 
Did you previously perform a complete system reinstallation?
If you did reinstall the entire system, please follow the driver installation sequence below.
[Notebook] The suggested sequence of installation drivers 
Thank you.

JamesT
Star II

I figured it  out 

I 1 installed the ATK Package V1.0.0020  then restarted it and then installed the Smart Gesture (Touchpad Driver)

now is works right I just had to locate the ATK Package

Now  just have to get the speakers loader but probably won't be able to do that as speakers are under the case oh well at least I can use it 

Thank you all I just had to use my brain or whats left if it

Todd 

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.