This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
VivoBook
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How is the asus vivoobook 16x for casual gaming??

The one I have finalised has the following specs: Intel 12th gen 12500h processor 16 GB 3200 mghz DDR4 Ram RTX 2050 4GB VRAM 512GB NVME SSD I want a laptop with ms office that is able to do run graphics intensive applications and casual gaming. I am ...

monon by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSD

Is the SSD storage in vivobook 16x expandable?

AFTER STARTING, THE BIOS WILL DISPLAY IMMEDIATELY,

Hi, I have a problem with my Vivobook S 15 M5506NA.306 laptop. Out of the blue, after turning on the system does not start, it switches straight to BIOS. Unfortunately, it is not possible to set any boot mode for SSD here. When I look at the storage,...

Obrázek WhatsApp, 2024-09-27 v 22.17.06_2bbd0f8e.jpg
Karel12 by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Restart freeze - vivobook

Got recommended to update the system when I'm about to shut down my device -> clicked update&shutdown -> freeze when restarted. It's been 30 mins and it was never like this.Anyone had this experience?

Despyo by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My laptops account

I cant change my microsoft account that i logged in with and now i can create a password for my account because my old microsoft account that i used to sign in with is blocked so please provide me information on how to deleted my Microsoft email to a...

Asus 16" vivobook pro k6604j Getting hacked

Hello all! Today, I want to explain a problem to all of you related with my laptop. I bought my brand new Asus 16" vivobook pro k6604j last year. It is 3.2k led pc. I am dealing with hacking issue since i bought this laptop.  The process of hacking i...

Asus vivobook battery wear

I am the proud owner of a vivobook m513u with very nice oled screen, I am so happy of this laptop that i regret not buying two or more at the time... The laptop has 2 years but in the first year was practically never used and in the second year I use...

nejoo by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Laptop problems

I purchased an Asus VivoBook S15, Core i5 10th generation, in January 2020. Over the years, I’ve encountered numerous issues despite regularly updating the software and even upgrading to Windows 11. The problems persisted regardless of these updates....

Asus laptop always sleeps

I have an asus vivobook x415 and the laptop always sleeps when the screen turns off. I have set the sleep in settings and control pannel to 2hrs but still sleeps when screen turns off. Does anyone encountered or has a solution to this?

mazbii by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos