cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High overheating after I updated to build.71

Sam1991
Rising Star II

Hi everyone, 

Does anyone experiencing high overheating after updating to build 71 ? Even watching YouTube on Wi-Fi turns my ROG phone 7 into a hot frying pan!! :fire::fire:

Am I the only one ?

Please look into this matter ,I'm definitely sure I'm not the only one suffering here and it's taking way more longer for devs team to fix this issue; It's almost 4 months now.

I have already sent logs long time ago when I was on build.65 but nothing has changed since then and I recently notice build.71 caused even more overheating than before.

@Mattias_ASUS @Titan_ASUS 

P.S : I have never had an overheating issue on android 13 and it's all started since I updated my ROG 7 to android 14.

28 REPLIES 28

Sam1991
Rising Star II

Something STRANGE I have noticed is when I put my phone in my pocket , temperature goes up for 2 or 3 C.

Is it the same on your phones guys ? @iswaraKITT @ric3 @Zekatsuma @Ahmadrivai84  @Mattias_ASUS

nope, the temp goes up even when the phone is on the table

@Mattias_ASUS what do we need to do ?

I have switched to a Samsung S24 Ultra due to the OS 70 update which caused the WhatsApp application to crash. Currently I am going to sell the ROG Phone even though previously I was amazed by its performance. After the update I felt a change in the temperature of the cellphone which was not normal.

1 Customer down ! more to go Asus ... way to go! 

@Mattias_ASUS