This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will this end?

EgorDa
Star III

I had Rog phone 5 - The outcome of its short use is a breakdown that the service center could not fix. The problem was in the components. (Popular problem with wi-fi module)

My friend having ASUS ROG 6 Global - Everything is great, he's having it like about 2 years. ( No problem, he ordered it from AliExpress )

I had Asus Rog Phone 8 - I returned it back to the store immediately a day after purchasing it. Not only was he not handsome in a gaming way, he immediately rebooted when switching to mode "X". And it had some gap between rear glass and buttons.

Now I having Asus Rog 7 - It is gorgeous, beautiful and the components are excellent. But he's like Asus Rog 8 has a gap. It is reliable based on my experience and other users. But there is one drawback to this wonderful phone - firmware with Android 14 - it heats up more than it should, and this, for me, is the only drawback. I even accidentally updated to a couple of versions from Android 14, but I only have a problem with overheating. So I purchased AeroActive Cooler 6, and he still saves the situation, I play PUBG and the temperature does not go beyond 40° (Is this a good temperature? Tell us in the comments). Why don't I haveAeroActive Cooler 7? 

I I can’t buy this cooling cooler because it’s out of stock, I can’t buy it Ozone, AliExpress And so on, when will they go on sale? At least I’m from Russia, but apparently they don’t exist in other countries either.

When will everything be fixed in firmwares, moderators? 

And if the moderators only respond to some part of my message, this describes the indifference of the developers to the users.

@Mattias_ASUS 

1 REPLY 1

Saurav_7
Rising Star I

They won't reply. They just have half baked answers. Moderators work here are even worse then volunteers. 

I have gave up hope from Asus and never gonna buy any of there products ever again.