cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High overheating after I updated to build.71

Sam1991
Rising Star II

Hi everyone, 

Does anyone experiencing high overheating after updating to build 71 ? Even watching YouTube on Wi-Fi turns my ROG phone 7 into a hot frying pan!! :fire::fire:

Am I the only one ?

Please look into this matter ,I'm definitely sure I'm not the only one suffering here and it's taking way more longer for devs team to fix this issue; It's almost 4 months now.

I have already sent logs long time ago when I was on build.65 but nothing has changed since then and I recently notice build.71 caused even more overheating than before.

@Mattias_ASUS @Titan_ASUS 

P.S : I have never had an overheating issue on android 13 and it's all started since I updated my ROG 7 to android 14.

28 REPLIES 28

iswaraKITT
Star III

latest update downloaded: asus devs, please do not so this to users! Phone gets overheated when not in use! what is this?! phone temps at 42 degrees! cpu temps close to 60, gpu temps at 47 degrees (celcius)

u can't expect us to buy another phone!

Yeah the latest update somehow made things worse and makes the phone hotter. Mine is the same. 

@Mattias_ASUS @Titan_ASUS 

When I play MLBB game with high settings at 120 fps, my phone's temperature reaches 47 degrees Celsius after playing 4-5 matches.

The fear is that continuing to play several games could cause the phone to overheat and shut down completely.

iswaraKITT
Star III

attached are the temps from armory crate... pls fix this @Mattias_ASUS @Titan_asus

Sam1991
Rising Star II

@iswaraKITT @ric3 try to reach out to moderators and ping them a private message as well. They might respond . I have done everything I could regarding this overheating issue , I'm starting to lose hopes.