This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everyone, I have a BAD news for the next coming update

Sam1991
Rising Star II

I followed up with @Mattias_ASUS regarding overheating issue on A14 build71. Apparently, the dev team didn't find anything unusual ironically. I attached a picture of our conversation. I tried everything I could to get us a fix but it turned out as sth that I didn't see coming at all.

Screenshot_20240422-194507~2.png

:cross_mark::cross_mark:Edited :cross_mark: :cross_mark: 

One of the users is a developer . @snowdance 

He found and circled the temperature for whomever it may concern ! After sending logs for many times , devs still don't accept it and say they haven't found anything ! Impossible ! Why are they pretending like it's nothing and it's not there?????

Have look at these pictures below.

snowdance_0-1713808598590.png

snowdance_1-1713808777619.png

Correct me if I'm wrong , but how many times do we have to send our logs and get ignored by dev team ? Not acceptable.

@Falcon_ASUS @Titan_ASUS 

As a customer who paid a lot for a premium phone , I deserve an answer here. Reply !

:cross_mark::cross_mark:Edited :cross_mark: :cross_mark: :cross_mark:  

Mattias has just sent me a messaged and he said : " The team is not done checking logs, the log from snowdance is being worked on.I will update when I get more information."

:cross_mark:Users that haven't still sent their logs please do as it might help them to fix the issues soon.

45 REPLIES 45

Asus storytellers, they said that there were problems with overheating, battery and Air Triggers will optimize after some time use

No matter the issues is big or small, they have 1000 stories tell you there is no issues with their phone. 

where did they announce this ? can you share the link or attach a picture

1000001804.jpg

 Now, I don’t think this will give you any benefit, because I talked in the market OZON in Russian language

@EgorDa @snowdance 

Screenshot_20240424-141413~2.png

Screenshot_20240424-141424~2.png

 in case , you need it.