This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everyone, I have a BAD news for the next coming update

Sam1991
Rising Star II

I followed up with @Mattias_ASUS regarding overheating issue on A14 build71. Apparently, the dev team didn't find anything unusual ironically. I attached a picture of our conversation. I tried everything I could to get us a fix but it turned out as sth that I didn't see coming at all.

Screenshot_20240422-194507~2.png

:cross_mark::cross_mark:Edited :cross_mark: :cross_mark: 

One of the users is a developer . @snowdance 

He found and circled the temperature for whomever it may concern ! After sending logs for many times , devs still don't accept it and say they haven't found anything ! Impossible ! Why are they pretending like it's nothing and it's not there?????

Have look at these pictures below.

snowdance_0-1713808598590.png

snowdance_1-1713808777619.png

Correct me if I'm wrong , but how many times do we have to send our logs and get ignored by dev team ? Not acceptable.

@Falcon_ASUS @Titan_ASUS 

As a customer who paid a lot for a premium phone , I deserve an answer here. Reply !

:cross_mark::cross_mark:Edited :cross_mark: :cross_mark: :cross_mark:  

Mattias has just sent me a messaged and he said : " The team is not done checking logs, the log from snowdance is being worked on.I will update when I get more information."

:cross_mark:Users that haven't still sent their logs please do as it might help them to fix the issues soon.

45 REPLIES 45

Thanks @snowdance  good developer, let us know the truth. Thanks @Sam1991 @ for keep digging the truth

It's a pleasure . 🙏 We're all on this boat together. 

Akira58
Rising Star I

Bro I want to say one thing I have sent my Asus ROG phone 7 for repair I use my Asus ROG phone 5 with android 13 on it let me say one thing when I play warzone mobile on the rog phone 7 android 14 it gives 48°/53° with COOLER 7 when I play it on rog phone 5 android 13 it stays on 31/35 WITHOUT COOLER AT ALL degrees how is this possible? I swear they deny the fact that android 14 faulty update is causing this issue and they just ignore us and move on with their lives while the consumers US have paid 1400 dollars for a premium phone that breaks or melts with time and we get a middle finger from Asus @Mattias_ASUS  explain me now why my older rog phone on Android 13 doesn't have have overheating at all and why my newer premium phone android 14 has overheating?

this is a lesson for us. I forgot about this cause i used samsung note series and iphone for the last 7 years. For the other brand like google, xiaomi and here asus. NEVER update your software before you look for the other who brave enough to try the update, usually 1 or 2 month is a safe time to wait for the other to tell you if it's safe to update or not.

Brand like APPLE and SAMSUNG they care about their software and that's why their phone cost too much if you look for the things you get, basically u pay for the software not the hardware.

Brand like GOOGLE is a new player in the market, as they have the license for android now if im not wrong, they are the one who develop the base android. So u can expect bugs if u use their phone.

Brand like XIAOMI, if you buy their phone, never update the software if the stock software didn't have a problem, they sell the phone very cheap cause they don't spare the money for the software support.

And now brand like ASUS, as this is my first and maybe last time i use this brand smartphone, from what i hear  they just want to show that they can make the best phone hardware in the market, i was gambling with this brand cause their PC and Laptop support was and still good now, when i search in the internet. ROG 5 had so many problem that the phone broke even after got fixed in the service center, but ROG 6 had improvement, so i thought maybe the ROG 7 was fine, i bought this phone 8 month after they released it, thought it was safe already, but fk my stupid brain that forgot how the other brand beside APPLE and SAMSUNG support their software.

ps: even for APPLE or SAMSUNG, never update your software if the new one didn't have new feature that you want to use. Especially if your current software working good and the apps still can run in that android version. All they said about security and bla bla bla, that was only applied to you if

1. you are a respectable people in your country who have power

2. you, somehow in this era stupid enough to install apps that clearly steal your phone data.

3. you like to open site that not trusted, please just use ur pc and some adblocks.

4. maybe you are really an unlucky person.

jirk223
Rising Star I

class action immediately within the next day, it's a scam, they took our wallets for a piece of plastic that doesn't work like what we paid for, I want a refund immediately or a full refund for the phone without returning the phone because it'll only be a weight anyway, I want the money back immediately for your and you spoiled the product!!!!