This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everyone, I have a BAD news for the next coming update

Sam1991
Rising Star II

I followed up with @Mattias_ASUS regarding overheating issue on A14 build71. Apparently, the dev team didn't find anything unusual ironically. I attached a picture of our conversation. I tried everything I could to get us a fix but it turned out as sth that I didn't see coming at all.

Screenshot_20240422-194507~2.png

:cross_mark::cross_mark:Edited :cross_mark: :cross_mark: 

One of the users is a developer . @snowdance 

He found and circled the temperature for whomever it may concern ! After sending logs for many times , devs still don't accept it and say they haven't found anything ! Impossible ! Why are they pretending like it's nothing and it's not there?????

Have look at these pictures below.

snowdance_0-1713808598590.png

snowdance_1-1713808777619.png

Correct me if I'm wrong , but how many times do we have to send our logs and get ignored by dev team ? Not acceptable.

@Falcon_ASUS @Titan_ASUS 

As a customer who paid a lot for a premium phone , I deserve an answer here. Reply !

:cross_mark::cross_mark:Edited :cross_mark: :cross_mark: :cross_mark:  

Mattias has just sent me a messaged and he said : " The team is not done checking logs, the log from snowdance is being worked on.I will update when I get more information."

:cross_mark:Users that haven't still sent their logs please do as it might help them to fix the issues soon.

45 REPLIES 45

@Mattias_ASUS Man, take a look at these pictures. If you look at it you'll see codes in the log that clearly pointed high temperature of 45.

Safeer3000
Rising Star I

I told you (Very soon You will disappointed) anyway thank you and fu¢k Asus

You were right. What are we gonna do now ? Wait until our phones break down due to high overheating ? 

In the meanwhile, I have been talking to a YouTuber for a while now and he's willing to help up to let everyone knows about this issue worldwide. He's also a nerd creating tutorial videos for everyone to help others  unlock, root, fastboot , adb , an so on. He is gonna write us a guide on how to downgrade from A14 to A13 with required files. Let's see, if that works I will let everyone knows.

ric3
Rising Star I

It's been almost 3 months, and this is all that's been achieved? Good job.

How can the temperature not be considered hot? Just playing one game immediately raises it to 44-45°C, then playing two games makes it 47°C. Is this normal? When will all of this be fixed? Will this phone only ever be a regular phone?

Many of us are complaining about overheating and lag.

They only open music and YouTube apps, not even playing the phone at all, yet the phone's temperature rises.

Look at the temperature rise obtained; if you notice when the phone is not being used, the temperature won't increase. However, when the phone is in use, the temperature will rise rapidly.

How about other bugs? Do you not care about them? Regarding the Armoury Crate and LED notification, when the phone is in bypass charging mode, it will continue to charge unlike in Android 13, where the battery won't charge anymore once it reaches 80% during bypass charging

We use our phones without charging them, and the temperature rises without any clear reason

How long do we have to wait for this? @Mattias_ASUS  @Titan_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS 

Sam1991
Rising Star II

It seems others were right ! They're doing this intentionally to screw our devices.