This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG 7 Dead in the UK due to no VoLTE support

FortifyingBrew
Star II

Last year I upgraded my ROG2 to a ROG7. However, my network carrier this year is phasing out 3G. I have no option for VoLTE which means I am no longer capable of making or receiving SMS or calls. I don't know if this is Three's fault or ASUS's, but I now I have a 2023 phone that is worthless.

7 REPLIES 7

FortifyingBrew
Star II

There is a workaround, if you dial *#*#3642623344#*#* it will enable VoLTE, but it doesn't persist after you restart your phone. Asus needs to enable VoLTE for UK phones.

Hello @FortifyingBrew 
We are constantly working with service providers to get the devices working in their networks, in the case of VoLTE, they are enabled by default by the phone but the device needs to be recognized by the service provider's network for it to work.
Which service provider are you using?

@Hey Matthias, could you please help me? I believe I'm having the same problem as @FortifyingBrew  somewhat, I am unable to make phone calls. I can send text messages with or without internet and I can use my mobile data. I have two sims in my phone and the second sim (O2 network) works fine. The network that I'm having a problem with is 3 mobile I'm using the ROG phone 7 ultimate