jeanrivera
Star III

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 6 16/512
Firmware Version: 32.2810.2209.197
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: Always with WIFI On
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Google DUO
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My ROG Phone 6 (USA Version) on AT&T network is having an issue with mobile signal every time I use Google DUO (now Google Meet) every time I am on WIFI my mobile connection, connects and disconnects randomly but continuously until I finish the call or turn off WIFI, it only happens on this app, to the point that it can force a reboot sometimes.
I have tried several things that came to my mind, such as, turn off 5G, turn off 4G, turned off seamless connection between WIFI and Mobile data, I turned off mobile data while on WIFI, I tried turning off Dual Band WIFI, I switch SIM card slot, I tried multiple combinations of all this options and still doing the same thing.
Has anyone faced the same issue, or is it only me? can anyone else on AT&T try such thing on Google DUO?
I have attached a bugreport I took right after the problem happening
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14pONzEa-_oDf2kybMGtf5ffDctBerfl3/view?usp=sharing
8 REPLIES 8

jeanrivera
Star III
@Mattias_ASUS I have found this issue with multiple apps, and even sometimes without any app being visibly open, and my phone constantly reboots while charging overnight at least 4 nights out of 7 days a week. this is very inconvenient due to missing important notifications I get through the nigh not being available when I wake up and getting them too late.

Mattias_ASUS
jeanrivera

@Mattias_ASUS I have found this issue with multiple apps, and even sometimes without any app being visibly open, and my phone constantly reboots while charging overnight at least 4 nights out of 7 days a week. this is very inconvenient due to missing important notifications I get through the nigh not being available when I wake up and getting them too late.

View post
Hi!
Thanks for letting me know, will forward this to the R&D team 🙂

jeanrivera
Star III
Here another bug report after random reboot after loosing signal

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GkKz4zjQ3uteHUdwxMyw1F_21-c5-wnZ/view?usp=drivesdk