This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Phone 6 A13 Global ROM or a way to fix the camera please!

andej
Star I

so the camera has lost a lot of its functionality such as 8K video recording and 50MP photo shooting mode as well as the disappearance of Macro mode.

this can be temporarily be fixed by restarting the phone and even still its not guaranteed that it would work from the first time you would need to restart multiple times in different ways until those functionality are back.

can someone look into it and possibly find a fix or A13 Firmware file we can use to flash and downgrade our phone?

as asus seems to have dipped on the issue and dropped supporting for something they were the one responsible for. and its not a minority of users its like 85% of other people who suffer with similar problem

1 REPLY 1

andej
Star I

@andej wrote:

so the camera has lost a lot of its functionality such as 8K video recording and 50MP photo shooting mode as well as the disappearance of Macro mode.

this can be temporarily be fixed by restarting the phone and even still its not guaranteed that it would work from the first time you would need to restart multiple times in different ways until those functionality are back.

can someone look into it and possibly find a fix or A13 Firmware file we can use to flash and downgrade our phone?

as asus seems to have dipped on the issue and dropped supporting for something they were the one responsible for. and its not https://vidmate.onl/ a minority of users its like 85% of other people who suffer with similar problem

I got this,...