This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my asus rog 5s phone motherboard has been change to asus rog 5

surjeet1
Star II

while i was playing on my phone , the screen suddenly got blacked out and then i tried to switch it on again but it wasn't working, so i took rog 5s to the service centre and there i submitted my device and they told me that it will take around 15 days for recovery of your device. my device was under warrenty . After a week of submition , i got a call from my phone service centre and then i went there to collect my phone . At that time i was happy . after using it for a week i noted that my phone performance has been decreased a lot . and while playing pubg it lags a lot now . before the repair it was working awesome. and today when i checked my device info i got to know that my phone' s mother board has been changed to "ASUS ROG PHONE 5 mother board" and NOT "ASUS ROG PHONE 5s". my phone is still under warrenty but i am feeling sad because my phone chipset has been changed from "snapdragon 888+" to "snapdragon 888"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Rikshi
Star II

Hey surjeet1, how did you find that your phone's motherboard has been downgraded from Rog phone 5s to Rog phone 5?

If any option is available in phone settings to find motherboard version of any particular Rog phone then also, plz let me know.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS

@surjeet1 
I have sent you a message, please check.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

Rikshi
Star II

Hey surjeet1, how did you find that your phone's motherboard has been downgraded from Rog phone 5s to Rog phone 5?

If any option is available in phone settings to find motherboard version of any particular Rog phone then also, plz let me know.

Bro pm me I'll tell you all the ways to know your device model