Wolf_Reading
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_I00DA
Firmware Version: stuck on 11
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My Phone Stuck on Android 11 I tried the website download it didn't work and I tried to force it to download and didn't work
screenshot-20221217-133959904.jpg
screenshot-20221217-133949421.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

FunBike31
Community Legend I
a) you bought a Chinese Rog 5 with a global rom, unlocked booloader, so no update
b) Non-Chinese Rog 5 but Booloader unlocked, same no OTA update

Question, your bar does not show any network, neither mobile nor wifi, how do you want to update?

Jan 2021 security patch so firmware .86 max which is also the best, Android 11 following ones are garbage, Android 12 ones don't seem better, sugestion stay like this pending Android 13 there may be a miracle from asus R&D 🙂

If despite everything you really want Android 12, you have to note your firmware version, then on the Asus download site, you download the WW which bears the following number and you repeat until .229
only then can you start updating Android 12, starting with the first one and then all the following ones

Given the amount of updates, I strongly recommend that you factory reset the smartphone before starting and then reset it one last time when you have done the latest Android 12 update.
With the network anyway, it's better 🙂

keren_ASUS
Hi @Wolf Reading 
Please follow the above recommendations from forum member funBike31.
Thank you!