This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bug

ric3
Rising Star I

Hello everyone, could you please share your thoughts here on the bugs you have encountered while using Android 14? Honestly, there are still many bugs in Android 14. For example, the notification LED sometimes doesn't light up when a message comes in, even though the settings are enabled. Sometimes, when charging using the left side port, the electric current flows in and then stops momentarily, so it charges and then stops.

Regarding the temperature, the phone experiences slight changes, but it still doesn't help much as the phone remains very hot. I've noticed a significant reduction in battery life with Android 14. The capacity I observed is now only 5100 mAh, even though I use the phone properly without doing anything that could damage it.

Regarding the background apps, after you finish using an app and want to clear it from the background, the app keeps running and consumes some power.

While gaming, the screen refresh rate is erratic when using auto refresh rate mode. For instance, when playing Mobile Legends in this mode, the screen refresh rate goes up to 165 Hz or 165 FPS, although the game only supports 120 FPS. I think there's something wrong with the auto refresh rate setting.

In some games, the initial Armoury Crate display doesn't appear, like in Mobile Legends.

I also play DMC Peak of Combat, and sometimes the FPS suddenly drops, which is very disruptive. It drops from 60 FPS to 20-22 FPS, and during that time, the phone experiences stuttering for about 30 seconds to 1 minute.

For now, that's all I've found. If you encounter anything else, please share it here so the moderator can more easily identify the bugs present.

3 REPLIES 3

paulsonjose
Star I

A collection of bugs can be both fascinating and educational. It involves gathering various insects, preserving them carefully, and cataloging their unique features. tv internet and phone bundles This hobby enhances understanding of entomology, biodiversity, and ecosystems. Each specimen tells a story about its habitat and behavior, making it a valuable resource for research, education, and fostering a deeper appreciation for the natural world.

Alizaa2
Star II

@ric3 wrote:

Hello everyone, could you please share your thoughts here on the bugs you have encountered while using Android 14? Honestly, there are still many bugs in Android 14. For example, the notification LED sometimes doesn't light up when a message comes in, even though the settings are enabled. Sometimes, when charging using the left side port, the electric current flows in and then stops momentarily, so it charges and then stops.

Regarding the temperature, the phone experiences slight changes, but it still doesn't help much as the phone remains very hot. I've noticed a significant reduction in battery life with Android 14. The capacity I observed is now only 5100 mAh, even though I use the phone properly without doing anything that could damage it.

Regarding the background apps, after you finish using an app and want to clear it from the background, the app keeps running and consumes some power.

While gaming, the screen refresh rate is erratic when using auto refresh rate mode. For instance, when playing Mobile Legends in this mode, the screen refresh rate goes up to 165 Hz or 165 FPS, although the game only supports 120 FPS. I think there's something wrong with the auto refresh rate setting.

In some games, the initial Armoury Crate display doesn't appear, like in Mobile Legends.

I also play DMC Peak of Combat, and sometimes the FPS suddenly drops, which is very disruptive. It drops from 60 FPS to 20-22 FPS, and during that time, the phone experiences stuttering for about 30 seconds to 1 minute.

For now, that's all I've found. If you encounter anything else, please share it here so the moderator can more easily identify the bugs present.

Thanks for sharing your detailed experience with Android 14. I've noticed similar issues, especially with battery life and background apps not closing properly. The notification LED bug and erratic screen refresh rates during gaming are quite frustrating too. Hopefully, these issues get addressed soon. It's great to have a space like this to share feedback and help improve the OS for everyone.

An improved version also help the user get fantastic help like home tutor in peshawar. Online tutors are also supportive with the detailed knowledge of all the espects. Having a sound device is crucial when you are taking classes and need it for you research or finding diffreent elements ponline.