Star I
System: Mesh Wifi 6.0
Battery or AC:
Model: Zenwifi XT8
Frequency of occurrence: connection frequently drops
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:So, I see lots of threads around this and every one of the discussions is closed, like Asus doesn't want us to discuss it- I also see no suggested resolutions. I called Asus support yesterday and they changed a some settings, ie channels, etc and the devices still drop. I am fortunate that I purchased at Microcenter and purchased a 2 year protection plan- and am about 18 mos in, so this store will give me a gift card for amount paid, which was around $450.00 and I can buy something different- I've heard good things about NetGear Orbi Triband Mesh router, model: RBK852, (https://a.co/d/5IL5OkU) although a little higher price point. Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
lcervon
  1. System: Mesh Wifi 6.0
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: Zenwifi XT8
  4. Frequency of occurrence: connection frequently drops
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:So, I see lots of threads around this and every one of the discussions is closed, like Asus doesn't want us to discuss it- I also see no suggested resolutions. I called Asus support yesterday and they changed a some settings, ie channels, etc and the devices still drop. I am fortunate that I purchased at Microcenter and purchased a 2 year protection plan- and am about 18 mos in, so this store will give me a gift card for amount paid, which was around $450.00 and I can buy something different- I've heard good things about NetGear Orbi Triband Mesh router, model: RBK852, (https://a.co/d/5IL5OkU) although a little higher price point. Thanks.

Zen Wifi XT8 drops connection frequently
@lcervon
Here we mainly discuss the issues/questions related to ASUS laptop.
For your Router questions, I suggest you contact our local call center to have further assistance.
Please refer to below and find the link of local call center.
ASUS - Contact UsSorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.