System: Window 11
Battery or AC: Works
Model: GA503RM
Frequency of occurrence: Recent
Reset OS: n/a
Screenshot or video: Yes
========================
Detailed description:
I purchased my Zephyrus G15 on Best Buy July 2022. I haven’t had a problem with the laptop until today. Last night, I powered off my G15 and when I powered it on the next day, a black screen appeared. The ROG logo and startup sound doesn’t play nor can I access Windows. It’s only a black screen and red keyboard lights. I’ve tried turning it on and off and a few solutions I’ve looked up, but nothing seems to work.
I’ve provided a photo for those to see, i’m not sure as to why this has occurred but I will appreciate any advice on how to fix this problem, thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
Robb
  1. System: Window 11
  2. Battery or AC: Works
  3. Model: GA503RM
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Recent
  5. Reset OS: n/a
  6. Screenshot or video: Yes

========================

Detailed description:

I purchased my Zephyrus G15 on Best Buy July 2022. I haven’t had a problem with the laptop until today. Last night, I powered off my G15 and when I powered it on the next day, a black screen appeared. The ROG logo and startup sound doesn’t play nor can I access Windows. It’s only a black screen and red keyboard lights. I’ve tried turning it on and off and a few solutions I’ve looked up, but nothing seems to work.

I’ve provided a photo for those to see, i’m not sure as to why this has occurred but I will appreciate any advice on how to fix this problem, thanks!

169cf6dd-c9ae-4d39-9cc5-447bcfafc66e.png

ROG Zephyrus G15 Black Screen
@Robb
Please try the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Notebook] Troubleshooting - Notebook cannot power on and shows black screen | Official Support | AS...Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.