This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

144hz display screen hang at windows 11 system for ASUS ROG gaming GTX 1660 TI, i7 10th gen laptop

System: 11
Battery or AC: 230
Model: asus rog strix G512LU
Frequency of occurrence: Continuously
Reset OS: NO
========================
Detailed description
whatsapp-image-2022-09-24-at-2-58-20-am.jpeg
screenshot-28103-29.png
Asus Screen refresh rate 144hz problem. can't do anything if my refresh rate of my display 144hz. this problem not showing if my display refresh rate is only 60hz. Can't play any game with 144hz also. Bought this laptop for 2month. provide you all the update history recently with screenshots but I don't have permission to provide link in this discussion for now.
3 REPLIES 3

whatsapp-image-2022-09-24-at-3-03-50-am.jpeg
Don't Know why the lines are coming and cannot use the PC at all at 144hz refresh rate

Falcon_ASUS
mehulchauhan1704

whatsapp-image-2022-09-24-at-3-03-50-am.jpeg

Don't Know why the lines are coming and cannot use the PC at all at 144hz refresh rate

View post
@mehulchauhan1704
May I ask what BIOS version, system version and VGA driver version you are currently using?
[Notebook] How to check the model name and BIOS version | Official Support | ASUS GlobalWhich version of Windows operating system am I running?Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.