This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRIME A320M-K Motherboard with many troubles

Ricardo_63
Star I
 Unfortunately I made a mistake buying an ASUS prime a320m-k Motherboard.
Shortly after buying, problems and headaches started.
First failures were in the post (initial screen) sequences and reseting constantly without being able to boot.
Reseller changed motherboard to a new one (I suppose have done because I didn’t take serial number of first board), failures continued sporadically but with new failure were took 2 minutes or longer to longer to allow to start OS loads, must turned off and on until get success to started.
So I decided to contact Asus getting answer motherboard had a 2-year warranty and recommended to change it, so I complained to reseller without getting any response (probably they don't have any ASUS motherboards in stock).
On these days it happens a more serious problem, were appears BSOD screen (Blue Screen Of the Death) so I thought is a Windows problem but investigating, I found problems origin at hardware issue.
Yes, another ASUS motherboard failure and more serious, I asked again to ASUS with an answering self-answer indicating “would respond to me within 48 hours” and until now more than 48 hours have passed without any response.
Evident ASUS has manufactured a defective product with a lot of failures (if search on any engine and it could find a lot of reporter troubles with ASUS motherboard) where ASUS recommended to change with the same product which has much more worse flaws.
Unfortunately all this unsolvable troubles have made motherboard warranty period have expiring, without any answer or stop becoming more troubles.
Any concerned development or production defective or quality failure it seems doesn’t take any care about it, even if customers trust or choose to buy ASUS products.  
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
Ricardo_63

Unfortunately I made a mistake buying an ASUS prime a320m-k Motherboard.

Shortly after buying, problems and headaches started.

First failures were in the post (initial screen) sequences and reseting constantly without being able to boot.

Reseller changed motherboard to a new one (I suppose have done because I didn’t take serial number of first board), failures continued sporadically but with new failure were took 2 minutes or longer to longer to allow to start OS loads, must turned off and on until get success to started.

So I decided to contact Asus getting answer motherboard had a 2-year warranty and recommended to change it, so I complained to reseller without getting any response (probably they don't have any ASUS motherboards in stock).

On these days it happens a more serious problem, were appears BSOD screen (Blue Screen Of the Death) so I thought is a Windows problem but investigating, I found problems origin at hardware issue.

Yes, another ASUS motherboard failure and more serious, I asked again to ASUS with an answering self-answer indicating “would respond to me within 48 hours” and until now more than 48 hours have passed without any response.

Evident ASUS has manufactured a defective product with a lot of failures (if search on any engine and it could find a lot of reporter troubles with ASUS motherboard) where ASUS recommended to change with the same product which has much more worse flaws.

Unfortunately all this unsolvable troubles have made motherboard warranty period have expiring, without any answer or stop becoming more troubles.

Any concerned development or production defective or quality failure it seems doesn’t take any care about it, even if customers trust or choose to buy ASUS products.  

PRIME A320M-K Motherboard with many troubles
@Ricardo_63
Here we mainly discuss the issues/questions related to ASUS laptop.
For your Motherboard questions, I suggest you contact our local call center to have further assistance.
Please refer to below and find the link of local call center.
Contact Us | ASUS Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.