hikhan16
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: G35DX
Firmware Version: Desktop
Rooted or not: I don't know but probably not
Frequency of Occurrence: Just happened today
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Armoury Crate
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello everyone, I reset my computer to download the software I used for C#. I tried to access my login to shadow drive in armoury crate, but it says the wrong password. And I'm sure that's the right password. I did change the password on myasus but still, the password is not working. I can't get access to my z drive, and I'm very scared because it has very important stuff there I cant access my shadow drive while I'm putting in the right password I have changed my password multiple times can anyone please help me out here please? thanks.
1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
hikhan16

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: G35DX
  2. Firmware Version: Desktop
  3. Rooted or not: I don't know but probably not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Just happened today
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Armoury Crate

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hello everyone, I reset my computer to download the software I used for C#. I tried to access my login to shadow drive in armoury crate, but it says the wrong password. And I'm sure that's the right password. I did change the password on myasus but still, the password is not working. I can't get access to my z drive, and I'm very scared because it has very important stuff there I cant access my shadow drive while I'm putting in the right password I have changed my password multiple times can anyone please help me out here please? thanks.

Cant login to shadow drive cant access my z drive
@hikhan16
Here we mainly discuss the issues/questions related to ASUS laptop.
For your Desktop questions, I suggest you contact our local call center to have further assistance.
Please refer to below and find the link of local call center.
Contact Us | ASUS Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.