This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus tuf f15 lagging issue

Prasad_1619
Star II

Hi, i bought my laptop around 1.5 month ago via online .when it's running in battery it suddenly runs very slowly and when its plugged works correctly and even sometimes the display gets lagging issues when played in higher quality.

Please help me resolve this issue

9 REPLIES 9

Falcon_ASUS

@Prasad_1619
May I ask for the complete model of the laptop you are using?
[Notebook/Desktop/AIO] How to check the model name and BIOS version
What are the BIOS version and system version (operating system build number) you are currently using?
Could you provide a video of the issue occurring for our confirmation? 
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

The model name is :ASUS TUF GAMING F15 FX506HF_FX506HF

Serial number:R7NRC**********

BIOS VERSION :FX506HF.307

Operating system and build number:Windows 11 Home Single language .

Build 22621.ni_release.220506-1250

I am sharing video in which you can see that .when charger plugged in the laptop operates at a very high refresh rate and runs smoothly as scrolling of PDF you can see over there but when unplugged the refresh rate suddenly drops and the PDF scrolling is very slow .In video it may not be much visible but i am  facing a serious issue related this .

@Prasad_1619
Please open your PDF file in the same way and then open the Task Manager. Capture screenshots of the CPU frequency when the charger is connected and the CPU frequency under battery mode. Provide the screenshots to me, and I will forward them to the technical team for further confirmation. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

As i am attaching the file when ch you asked for please resolve this problem asap