This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Tuf F15 FX506LH, display randomly freezes completely to whatever was displayed last.

System: Tuf F15
Battery or AC: AC
Model: FX506LH
Frequency of occurrence: Frequent But Random
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Display randomly freezes completely to whatever was displayed last and a loud buzzing sound,I've tried everything, I've reset it to multiple OS's, Some of them without any asus software/drivers and some with said drivers,I've tried the system on multiple Bios versions (Bios versions 309 and 310), I've tried different ram, different SSDs, I took it to asus's service center twice and they said they could not find any issues, I've run a lot of benchmarks and it doesn't freeze consistently in any of them as its very random.
1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
ahmedbaherzahran57
  1. System: Tuf F15
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model: FX506LH
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Frequent But Random
  5. Reset OS: Yes
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Display randomly freezes completely to whatever was displayed last and a loud buzzing sound,I've tried everything, I've reset it to multiple OS's, Some of them without any asus software/drivers and some with said drivers,I've tried the system on multiple Bios versions (Bios versions 309 and 310), I've tried different ram, different SSDs, I took it to asus's service center twice and they said they could not find any issues, I've run a lot of benchmarks and it doesn't freeze consistently in any of them as its very random.

Asus Tuf F15 FX506LH, display randomly freezes completely to whatever was displayed last.
@ahmedbaherzahran57
If you have restored your system and the problem persists, I would suggest you bring back your laptop to our service center again.
The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Also you can contact the local service center for help.
The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.