Star II
System: WINDOWS 10
Battery or AC: 48W
Model: FA506IV
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I have new gaming laptop (only 1 month) ASUS TUF A15 FA506IV with Ryzen 9 4900H and RTX 2060
At a random moment my system is stuttering for 1-2 seconds. It may be in windows, in games, watch video, or whatever I'm doing. There is a massive fps drop and audio stutter.
Dear ASUS, please answer this and give us some solution to fix this.
Thank you.
5 REPLIES 5

mustafakilic253
Star III
I have the exact same problem for a 7 months

Mustafa sorunu çözebildin mi bende de Asus tuf A15 2022 Fa507rm var ve random zamanlarda 1 saniyelik ses ve görüntü donması yaşıyorum bulduysan çözüm yardımcı olabilir misin

jechsamson
Star II
After a few days, ASUS will AGAIN close the discussion without providing feedbacks to us. It has been 2 years since this issue first started. They simply tell their customers that this problem doesn't exist or no record of such. Also, when it comes to service centers, they all tell that stuttering doesn't show when clearly they only observe for a few minutes. TBH, they are all trash now and I would keep on discouraging people from buying from this ass of a brand.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Those are having problems in their laptops, please take your laptop to a nearest Asus service center for careful examination, without examination on motherboard we can not give exact solutions