novalsofyani have asus tuf a15 (fx506iv) and even i have updated my bios from 306 to 311, and i have the same bug, i cant able to connect my phone to my both usb 3.2 ports. and so i have downgraded my bios version to 306 today.
- System: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit, Build 18363
- Battery or AC:
- Model: Asus TUF A15 (fx506iv)
- Frequency of occurrence: Random every 5 - 30 Minutes
- Reset OS:
- Screenshot or video:
3 November 2020, i updated my bios from 309 to 311. But i've some bugs with my usb port. When using usb hub, on first port (beside hdmi port) will randomly disconnect and reconnect every 5 - 30 minutes. And without usb hub you cannot transfer file to android phone (cannot change 'transfer file' option on android phone). And for the second one (beside type c port) with usb hub i think no problem, but new problem if you connect your android without usb hub, it will connect and reconnect every 1 - 2 second.
Problem First USB 3.0 Port (Beside HDMI Port):
- With USB Hub, it will randomly disconnect & reconnect every 5 - 30 Minutes
- Without USB Hub i think its normal, but cannot transfer file to android phone (only charging option)
Problem Second USB 3.0 Port (Beside Type C Port):
- With USB Hub no problem occured
- Without USB Hub (Direct Connect) Android phone will disconnect and reconnect every 1 - 2 second
I hope asus will fix this fatal bugs
ASUS TUF A15 (fx506iv) BIOS 311 Bug