System: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit, Build 18363
Battery or AC:
Model: Asus TUF A15 (fx506iv)
Frequency of occurrence: Random every 5 - 30 Minutes
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
3 November 2020, i updated my bios from 309 to 311. But i've some bugs with my usb port. When using usb hub, on first port (beside hdmi port) will randomly disconnect and reconnect every 5 - 30 minutes. And without usb hub you cannot transfer file to android phone (cannot change 'transfer file' option on android phone). And for the second one (beside type c port) with usb hub i think no problem, but new problem if you connect your android without usb hub, it will connect and reconnect every 1 - 2 second.
Summary:
Problem First USB 3.0 Port (Beside HDMI Port):
With USB Hub, it will randomly disconnect & reconnect every 5 - 30 Minutes
Without USB Hub i think its normal, but cannot transfer file to android phone (only charging option)
Problem Second USB 3.0 Port (Beside Type C Port):
With USB Hub no problem occured
Without USB Hub (Direct Connect) Android phone will disconnect and reconnect every 1 - 2 second
I hope asus will fix this fatal bugs
37 REPLIES 37

I am also facing the same issues.
Not able to connect my android device to both ports (3.0). Only the single port (2.0) from right side is working but it is very slow for data transferring.
Asus a15 (FA506I), the bios update is 311.

novalsofyan
Star II
suraj.patil1605

I am also facing the same issues.

Not able to connect my android device to both ports (3.0). Only the single port (2.0) from right side is working but it is very slow for data transferring.

Asus a15 (FA506I), the bios update is 311.

View post
now i know this is bios 311 bug, i hope asus fix this asap, this is annoying bug. I want a rollback but I'm afraid, since it's a bios, maybe I could cause more serious problems

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Dear both,
May you try to do to device manager and update USB driver? see if it gets better?
Or do you have other external device other than Android phone to cross check?
Thank you.

novalsofyan
Star II
Blake_ASUS

Dear both,

May you try to do to device manager and update USB driver? see if it gets better?

Or do you have other external device other than Android phone to cross check?

Thank you.

View post
i've been tried all, uninstall driver, update driver, cross check my other phone and etc. i have checked all my devices that I suspect errors on another computer and no problem. On facebook forum i've friend who faced same problem, and on this comment, he faced same problem too when update to 311 bios. So i assume this is bios 311 problem