This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIMesh-WIFI connection drops

Astina_ID
Star I

I have a AIMesh network with main router ROG Rapture GT-AXE11000 and 3 Mesh nodes ASUS ZenWiFi Pro ET12.

2 mesh nodes have the connection on WiFi to the main node and 1 is wired.
The issue is that the wired nodes are sometime loosing connection to the main nodes even if the signal is still the same. The connection is normally very good and then it drops.
I also have issue with connecting devices. The connection is not always connected to the best mesh node and it makes the signal very weak.

This is a big issue because we can not wach IPTV without interuption or make IP calls without disconnection.
Can anyone in the forum send me some clues, hints or solution how to solve the connection issue dowards my mesh nodes.

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Astina_ID ,

based on your issue, may I ask have you follow the below steps to set up IPTV?

[Wireless Router] How to set up IPTV on ASUS Router? | Official Support | ASUS Global

Could you provide the screenshot about the IPTV setting? (as shown in below picture)

2baf2d59-ec6f-405e-9ad7-1a81d927bc0b.png

May I ask have you connect IPTV on the main router (GT-AXE11000)

May I ask what device you are using to connect to IPTV? Are you using a wired or wireless connection?

Are you experiencing disconnection issues while watching IPTV, regardless of whether you are using a wired or wireless connection?

Can you provide additional information about reloading the page?

For example, exiting the screen and re-entering the TV channel? This information would be helpful for further investigation.

Additionally, could you please provide the network architecture diagram?

Thank you.

AN

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.