This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router to mesh wifi

Yingvich
Star I

I have Asus TUF ax4200 for main router, but second floor I have problem to low signal I want stable signal on second floor router ax1800 or another great er than you can recommend for me 

2 REPLIES 2

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @Yingvich ,

based on your issue, if you're experiencing the low signal on the router, you can consider adding a second router or mesh WiFi system.

When setting up a secondary router or mesh system, ensure that the routers are placed strategically to maximize coverage and minimize interference.

Experiment with different locations and orientations to find the best setup for your specific environment.

Additionally, consider factors such as the layout of your home, the number of devices connected, and any potential sources of interference when choosing a solution.

You can visit our official site to select a product which is best suits your needs.

Thank you.

WiFi Routers - All series|ASUS Global

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.