This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oled screen brightness

Sceptixzzz
Star I

So a few days ago i ordered an azoth rog or rog azoth keyboard whatever its called, and it arrived today and as i opened it everything seemed normal like the rgb, the knob and all its functions were normal but the only thing is the brightness on the oled screen is BARELY visible, I used the knob to navigate to the oled brightness tab on the keyboard and turned it up and it still does not change, i even downloaded the software to see if i could change it from there but still nothing works. If someone could help me fix the brightness issue i would appreciate it.

1 REPLY 1

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @Sceptixzzz ,

Thank you for providing information about the low brightness issue with the ROG Azoth keyboard OLED screen. 

To better assist you we would like to gather some more information:

1. Armoury Crate adjustment: Have you tried adjusting the OLED screen brightness using the ASUS Armoury Crate software?
  2. Firmware update: We recommend checking if the firmware of your ROG Azoth keyboard is up-to-date. You can check and update it through Armoury Crate.
  3. Brightness adjustment setting: Please go to the "ROG Azoth" device page in Armoury Crate, find the "Control Knob" and adjust the "OLED brightness adjustment" option. [ROG Keyboard]ROG Azoth ASUS Gaming Keyboard Features Introduction | Official Support | ASUS Global

If the issue persists after making these adjustments, considering that you have recently purchased the product, we recommend contacting the retailer where you purchased it for further assistance.

Thank you.