Charging very Slow

Full charge 4 hours
17 REPLIES 17

jaga
Star I
Full charging time is 5 hours.

AJ1
Rising Star II
generally all mobiles gets full charged within 2-3 Hrs, it may be an update issue or battery issue. if battery issue then you need to replace with a new battery, if update issue, u need to wait for an update or if there's way to downgrade / remove existing update.

Sardar_Ji
Rising Star I
AJ1

generally all mobiles gets full charged within 2 Hrs, it may be an update issue or battery issue. if battery issue then you need to replace with a new battery, if update issue, u need to wait for an update or if there's way to downgrade / remove existing update.

View post
This is 5000 mah battery should it still take less than 2 hours with the stock charger?

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
Sardar Ji

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/97091#Comment_97091

This is 5000 mah battery should it still take less than 2 hours with the stock charger?

View post
No, they advertised this phone to charge in 2 hours and 45 minutes at launch. But every company test's their devices in the best case scenario.
Charging speed will be affected by the temperature of the device , charging speed will change at various percentage of the battery. It will also be affected by the background processes (antivirus scanning in the background etc) so taking all of this into account your device will be charged in 3 hours to 3:15 hours.

Sardar_Ji
Rising Star I
veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/97093#Comment_97093

No, they advertised this phone to charge in 2 hours and 45 minutes at launch. But every company test's their devices in the best case scenario.

Charging speed will be affected by the temperature of the device , charging speed will change at various percentage of the battery. It will also be affected by the background processes (antivirus scanning in the background etc) so taking all of this into account your device will be charged in 3 hours to 3:15 hours.

View post
Alrighty
That's a good to know information.