This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent update is draining battery tooo much

satyaj222
Star I
After the recent update to fix double tap issue, battery is draining way faster . Like almost 30% faster drain for 6z
Update number 17.1810.2001.129
12 REPLIES 12

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
Kolorowezworki

@Anders_ASUS Could you tell me what kind of backup I should make to be 100% sure I won't lose any of my files and configuration after factory reset?

View post
Don't think you can with the stock local backup. You'll still have to do a lot of configuring. It can back up all your apps, but some apps won't have their data backed up. Better to backup personal files to your sd card or PC and for any apps that offer backup of their data within the apps themselves.

krewniak19
Rising Star II
my battery has improved ???

Kolorowezworki
Rising Star II
skylerwolfe

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/46267#Comment_46267

Don't think you can with the stock local backup. You'll still have to do a lot of configuring. It can back up all your apps, but some apps won't have their data backed up. Better to backup personal files to your sd card or PC and for any apps that offer backup of their data within the apps themselves.

View post
So, factory reset can't be treat as acceptable solution for post-update issues 😕

krewniak19
Rising Star II
Kolorowezworki of course, don't recharge your phone several times in normal mode, maybe it will help you, this update only helped me

Kolorowezworki
Rising Star II
krewniak19

Kolorowezworki of course, don't recharge your phone several times in normal mode, maybe it will help you, this update only helped me

View post
What do you mean? Now, I have to charge phone every 24h.