This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next update?

Shreyash
Star III
Hey guys ,so i have posted before regarding volte issue in my phone, i was unable to make 4g calls and the phone did not support volte sim.I live in india,and the volte provisioned was disabled in my phone ,i could not switch it on or off.i went to the service center and they were bunch of dumbasses and now my phone's software is corrupt, they said that they are unable to fix the issue for which they had to downgrade the software and while doing so they corrupted the phone's software and now they are asking me to wait till the new firmware update rolls in and are not providing me any genuine solution.when can i expect the next update and WHY THE FUCKE ASUS SERVICE IS SO FUCKEN BAD?
28 REPLIES 28

Shreyash
Star III
I will do that too but cant you take my word for it and the expertise of service center people? Why would i lie?

Shubhojit
Rising Star II
Shreyash

I will do that too but cant you take my word for it and the expertise of service center people? Why would i lie?

View post
I am not doubting you and i doubt on service center guys cz most of the guys don't know much about it in center as i am not facing thought of helping that's all.

Shreyash
Star III
VID-20191114-WA0002.mp4

Hope you will be giving me permanent solutions!!!!

Shubhojit
Rising Star II
Shreyash

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/723/IMKCQ7C930PN.mp4

Hope you will be giving me permanent solutions!!!!

View post
I have messaged you check your inbox

Shreyash
Star III
"Got my device back from the service center."