This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next update?

Shreyash
Star III
Hey guys ,so i have posted before regarding volte issue in my phone, i was unable to make 4g calls and the phone did not support volte sim.I live in india,and the volte provisioned was disabled in my phone ,i could not switch it on or off.i went to the service center and they were bunch of dumbasses and now my phone's software is corrupt, they said that they are unable to fix the issue for which they had to downgrade the software and while doing so they corrupted the phone's software and now they are asking me to wait till the new firmware update rolls in and are not providing me any genuine solution.when can i expect the next update and WHY THE FUCKE ASUS SERVICE IS SO FUCKEN BAD?
28 REPLIES 28

Shubhojit
Rising Star II
What's the problem list them down also try factory reset once

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II

Shreyash

Hey guys ,so i have posted before regarding volte issue in my phone, i was unable to make 4g calls and the phone did not support volte sim.I live in india,and the volte provisioned was disabled in my phone ,i could not switch it on or off.i went to the service center and they were bunch of dumbasses and now my phone's software is corrupt, they said that they are unable to fix the issue for which they had to downgrade the software and while doing so they corrupted the phone's software and now they are asking me to wait till the new firmware update rolls in and are not providing me any genuine solution.when can i expect the next update and WHY THE FUCKE ASUS SERVICE IS SO FUCKEN BAD?

Next update?
1) Which is the firmware version you have on your device?
2) Is your device the official Indian version, or does it say "Tencent" on the back?
3) If it says tencent, and here I am only speculating, the service center in India tried to flash back the Chinese ROM,(which is the origjnal) or flashed in a global ROM, but that also cause problems.
4) If it says Tencent, but your reseller claimed it came with "Global ROM", then your device cannot get any FOTA from us, as there will be a huge mismatch.
5) Official Indian models are sold through Flipkart

So, let's start with 1) first.

Shreyash
Star III
VOLTE PROVISIONED IS DISABLED CANT TURN IT ON.
TRIED EVERY SOLITION POSSIBLE.

Shreyash
Star III
A6PSRL4531FR.jpeg