This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 8 "Waiting for flashing full ramdump..."

jakevh
Star I
I have the sam e problem as many others. My beautiful Zenfone 8 is now stuck in this weird text screen. What the heck should I do? I am in the Us, and I bought in on Newegg on 6/17, before it was officially in the US. Asus Support, please help me out.
4 REPLIES 4

jakevh
Star I
@Gustav_ASUS I heard you are the man to see about this.

daniel91m
Rising Star II
Welcome to the world of Asus. Your motherboard must be replaced, please contact your local service center or dealer. Global pandemic can trigger an extended replacement time. Please be patient.
@Asus can I become your employee? did i do well? xD
There is a common thread, so probably your thread will be moved to the main thread. There, you will be welcomed by the happy asus consumer community and given a case number. Then the moderator will answer and ask you to send the RMA number and SN of device - but that's it, you won't learn anything from him.

HeLLKiTe
Rising Star I
daniel91m

Welcome to the world of Asus. Your motherboard must be replaced, please contact your local service center or dealer. Global pandemic can trigger an extended replacement time. Please be patient.

@Asus can I become your employee? did i do well? xD

There is a common thread, so probably your thread will be moved to the main thread. There, you will be welcomed by the happy asus consumer community and given a case number. Then the moderator will answer and ask you to send the RMA number and SN of device - but that's it, you won't learn anything from him.

View post
Don't forget to not expect an explanation to why your phone suddenly bricked, this is one of the trademark service by Asus 👍️. Prepare yourself for the silent treatment 😂

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @jakevh ,
I'm sorry to hear that, please contact a local ASUS service center in your country of residence. I'll also send you a PM here on Zentalk with some follow-up questions about your device, check your inbox!