This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

atoia68
Rising Star I
Thanks, any information is useful to both us and Asus .... We must give the right information to understand the problems that lead to this crash

petrus73
Star III
update from mi side: I received a "new" complimentary Zenfone 8 from Asus Italy the same day they picked up my Zenfone 8 bricked.
They assured me that I can use it just for the time the service center will find the problem.
Anyway I asked, and obtained, a total refund as soon as the service center will say that my Zenfone 8 has "the problem"
I won't use the complimentary for the fear that it will brick someday soon.
Just filled a lawsuit against Asus Italy and ready to send if they won't refund me very soon
I am very disappointed cause Zenfone 8 is (on paper) a great phone but I can tolerate another brick during a weekend.
I will switch to the new Iphone 13 very soon and ban Asus for life from my life

petrus73
Star III
atoia68

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/186909#Comment_186909

Petris...mandami mail che ci scriviamo

View post
@atoia68 I can't send you a PM, asked to @Gustav_ASUS how to contact you privately as we both live in Italy and he said that is impossible. This is not a real forum by the way 😉
anyway you can read my last post from tonight and reply to me.....

marzvin
Rising Star II
petrus73

update from mi side: I received a "new" complimentary Zenfone 8 from Asus Italy the same day they picked up my Zenfone 8 bricked.

They assured me that I can use it just for the time the service center will find the problem.

Anyway I asked, and obtained, a total refund as soon as the service center will say that my Zenfone 8 has "the problem"

I won't use the complimentary for the fear that it will brick someday soon.

Just filled a lawsuit against Asus Italy and ready to send if they won't refund me very soon

I am very disappointed cause Zenfone 8 is (on paper) a great phone but I can tolerate another brick during a weekend.

I will switch to the new Iphone 13 very soon and ban Asus for life from my life

View post
I'm happy that at least you managed to get a replacement, but what does this mean for the rest of us @Gustav_ASUS? We were just told to sit and wait for the repair, which could take weeks and months, unacceptable to say the least!

RockeR
Star III
1632685697920.jpg
From Russia with love