This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

HeLLKiTe
Rising Star I
The number of cases is alarming....it's only fair to make this public and not just limit this discussion to a Asus-controlled forum, suggestions anyone?
The fact that they only offer to fix the product with no assurance of it bricking again and not even allowing refunds is absurd.
I definitely won't be confident in using this phone even after getting it back from service, you won't know when it will die again and the amount of data lost is way too risky.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
HeLLKiTe

The number of cases is alarming....it's only fair to make this public and not just limit this discussion to a Asus-controlled forum, suggestions anyone?

The fact that they only offer to fix the product with no assurance of it bricking again and not even allowing refunds is absurd.

I definitely won't be confident in using this phone even after getting it back from service, you won't know when it will die again and the amount of data lost is way too risky.

View post
controlled? Yeah no, ASUS doesn't do any damage control at all, they let their users speak for themselves. Also as for admitting to issues, ASUS don't do that, people are still unaware that the power IC is dying nonstop in the Rog2 phones.

mun94eer
Star I
1631303509365527518236603843598.jpg

I'm experiencing the same problem as everyone else here, spent hours reading discussions through multiple websites and seems like there is no solution bht to send the phone to maintenance.
Unfortunately I bought the phone from outside the country as it was not available here and as a result I have no warranty and no local customer service line to contact, I am very disappointed in Asus and I hugely regret my decision to buy the phone. Hope someone here can help on how I can begin to fix this mess

atoia68
Rising Star I
Today I informed my lawyer to understand how to proceed from a legal point of view !!! From the point of view of customer safety, a smartphone cannot remain at very high temperatures for days and then returned to the customer

rafal_kamraj
Star I
What the hell? How many cases like this are here? I'm terribly dissapointed, phone was nice and fast but right now I started to regret buying it.