This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

NaitikK
Rising Star I
daniel91m

@Gustav_ASUS I have a few questions (public, not private):

1. Do you know the cause of damage to phones (motherboards)? the topic is also known on the xda forum, it is not a single case (statistically, only some users wrote something about it on the internet)

2. Have the mainboards or other responsible components been improved in the next, newer series? Are the phones repaired on the same components as before the repair?

3. Are there global problems with the availability of spare parts at present?

I am waiting for your sincere reply and best regards

View post
definitely, there is a problem with the spare part availability. in my case, the spares were dispatched from outside India and are yet to arrive. It's been 2+ weeks and I'm just waiting 😞

Dooboo
Rising Star II
marzvin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/184196#Comment_184196

How long did they have yours and were abouts are you please country wise?

View post
1 week and couple days. Im in singapore.

Dooboo
Rising Star II
NaitikK

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/183857#Comment_183857

definitely, there is a problem with the spare part availability. in my case, the spares were dispatched from outside India and are yet to arrive. It's been 2+ weeks and I'm just waiting 😞

View post
@NaitikK there was no issue with availability with mine. Though there are still questions left unanswered here. And they refuse to let us know. We dont know if the sparepart used is better or will not fail like the original part. Otherwise, you will risk your files again. They wont give us the reason why this ramdump even occur. This is just bad, bad product, bad service.

NaitikK
Rising Star I
irvin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/184214#Comment_184214

@NaitikK there was no issue with availability with mine. Though there are still questions left unanswered here. And they refuse to let us know. We dont know if the sparepart used is better or will not fail like the original part. Otherwise, you will risk your files again. They wont give us the reason why this ramdump even occur. This is just bad, bad product, bad service.

View post
i am going through their poor services as well. What I have observed is that so-called service leaders are unaware of stuff like spare logistics. they simply cannot provide detailed tracking details. maybe the infrastructure is responsible for this. also, the practices are shady like overcharging customers, temporary fixes, etc.
i have gone through many posts where the handset fails due to mobo months after repair. I am scared that doesn't happen to my phone. It's been already 6+ weeks and it's still not repaired.

marzvin
Rising Star II
Mine still hasn't even been picked up yet. By the time it's been picked up abs they start looking for the part, it could be weeks if not months. The poor communication is definitely causing me grief, as I'm not very optimistic that they can resolve this issue soon for me.